On Call Member Service Representative
This position requires an approachable and enthusiastic individual who excels at providing superior quality service to our members by meeting their wide variety of needs, in a fast-paced environment. As a Customer Service Representative(CSR), you will act as the first point of contact for both new and existing members.
- A general knowledge of Retail Banking
- Very strong verbal communication skill. Previous experience with cash services would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to participate as a team player.
- A demonstration flair for recognizing member needs and referring appropriately.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- MUST BE BONDABLE
Job Reference Number
Blackville Credit Union
How to Apply
Please include answers to the following questions with your resume.
- Why do you want to work at Blackville Credit Union?
- What strengths do you have that will be an asset to Blackville Credit Union?
- Are you bondable?
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax your resume to: 506-843-6773